In recent years, it has become much easier to legalize redevelopment in Ukraine. Thanks to the changes that were made by the CMU to the rules for using the premises of residential buildings and hostels, a number of simple construction works ceased to require commissioning and permission from the regulatory authorities. Such works mean changes in the layout that do not require intervention in the supporting structures and engineering systems. Of course, each specific case has its own nuances and requires more detailed consideration.
In what cases is the redevelopment necessary?
Although now you do not need to obtain permission for redevelopment, nevertheless, you still have to draw up the changes that have occurred in the room. Approval in government agencies will be required when performing construction work that led to an increase or decrease in living space, as well as to a change in the technical characteristics of an apartment:
- When moving curtain walls and making holes in them.
- When removing built-in cabinets or storage rooms.
- When installing interior partitions.
- When demolishing the curtain wall between the bathroom and toilet.
At the same time, one should not confuse redevelopment with reconstruction, which involves changes in engineering systems, load-bearing structures, building facade and requires a much more complex registration procedure.
How is the redevelopment coordinated?
After the construction work in the apartment has been completed, you need to follow these steps:
- Order an apartment redevelopment project (optional if the changes in the room are minor.
- Call a certified inventory inspector from a private or municipal BTI in your city who will measure the premises and make a new tech. passport.
- Get a certificate on the absence of actions for the reconstruction of the apartment (obtained from the inspector)
- After that, you will need to contact the state. the registrar or notary for making changes to the State Register of Property Rights.
What documents are needed to legalize the redevelopment?
The list of documents for registration of redevelopment varies depending on the type of property. Nevertheless, the main papers that will be required are:
- Passport and identification code;
- Constituent documentation for legal entities persons;
- Title documents for the property for individuals. persons;
- In case of joint ownership – the consent of the co-owners;
- Old registration certificate (if any);
- Land documents (in some cases).
The documents are submitted to the BTI at the place of registration or transferred to an authorized inspector, after which a new technical passport for the apartment is made for you within 20 working days.
How much does it cost to legalize redevelopment?
The cost of BTI services for the redevelopment of an apartment is set individually depending on the planned changes in the structures, as well as the area of the object, terms of implementation, category of complexity, the number of utility structures. At the same time, you can either independently deal with the registration of changes, or contact specialists. In the first case, it will cost less, but it will take more time and effort. In the second, you simply invite an inspector once, who takes all the necessary measurements and accepts your documents, and the field is waiting for the result of the legalization of the redevelopment.
For questions about ordering our services, as well as advice, you can contact the phones listed on the site, or fill out an online application.